Quick & Easy Background Sounds To Add Realism To Your Layout
Club member Tony has found a unique way to make use of an old mobile phone on his layout, using the built in MP3 player as a background sound module… Read on to find out how it’s done!
- Open YouTube page on your computer in one tab. In a new tab, open a YouTube to MP3 converter, in my case I used .
- Go back to YouTube and pick a sound, in my case “Relaxing …countryside sounds…”
- As shown in Picture 1. Click on the page and select “copy video URL”
- From Picture 2. Go to the video converter
- Picture 3 and paste the link (in “more settings” the quality can be selected)
- Picture 4. When the conversion is finished, download it to your music files for example.
- Picture 5. To make the sound last for a long time use a sound program such as Audacity and copy and paste the sound file for as many times as required to make an hour long file, or whatever is required,
- Pics 6,7. Save the file, Pic 8 then transfer it to the mobile phone or MP3 player.
Article submitted by Club Member Tony Mercer